On 23rd May 2017, #TeamHerts Volunteering will be a year old and we are honouring the occasion with a birthday party to celebrate volunteering in Hertfordshire including cake, awards and celebrations. The party will be held at The Focolare Centre in Welwyn Garden City from 11am-2pm.
We would like to invite everyone involved in volunteering to attend. So if you’re a current volunteer, organisation who wants to celebrate your volunteers or someone who is still deciding if they want to get involved in volunteering, come and see the wonderful work volunteers do in Hertfordshire.
If you are an organisation and you would like to book a stall to showcase the work your volunteers do and to share new volunteering opportunities you are recruiting for, please get in touch via email@example.com to book your place. Please note that limited spaces are available.
Please RSVP here: http://bit.ly/2oXBDrm so that we know you are coming and we can ensure we have enough cake and refreshments!
#TeamHerts Volunteering will also be celebrating volunteers by hosting our first awards ceremony. We are asking everyone to participate on nominating entries for the awards which fall into two categories:
1. Best Volunteering Marketing Campaign - this award recognises excellence in marketing to volunteers
2. Most Flexible Volunteer
Best Volunteer Marketing Campaign
1. Demonstrate a market-led approach; how did they attract volunteers with their marketing and how successful was the campaign (e.g. how many volunteers did you recruit through the campaign?)
2. Provide evidence of a fully integrated marketing campaign and what off and on line marketing tools were used e.g. website, email, social media, posters, events
3. Please provide any examples of the marketing campaign e.g. website or social media clippings/images or links, photographs of posters, volunteers recruited
Most Flexible Volunteer
1. Provide evidence of how the individual has been flexible with their time
2. Outline how involved they have been within the community (flexible projects and organisations they have supported)
3. Outline any future adhoc projects/organisations they desire to or may be working with in the future
OR to nominate an entry you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a nomination form.
For full terms and conditions please see our Awards Terms and Conditions document