This HCF course is designed for those responsible for volunteer recruitment and/or marketing.
This half day course will look at:
• Use of marketing to promote and increase volunteer numbers
• Different marketing tactics including social media and traditional marketing
• How to use analytics to measure the impact all around the theme of good
• Practical techniques to implement in your own promotional campaigns
Key learning outcomes:
Participants attending this course will:
• Understand how to get the right messages across - identifying and
sharing your benefits to the volunteer
• Identify how to use their organisation’s website and digital marketing
activities to recruit
• Be able to apply social media to promote and engage your audience
• Use marketing techniques to thank volunteers and to help improve
• Understand how to measure the impact via the use of analytics tools
£35 VCS Organisations
Please note your place is not confirmed until we have received your booking form and payment.
To book on, fill in the booking form here.